Sunday, September 4, 2011

Woody Allen's Manhattan

Thanks to Netflix, I've been on a real Woody Allen kick lately. Once I exhausted the selection on there, I began looking for more of his movies that I haven't seen - mostly the earlier ones.

On Saturday I watched Manhattan (1979), and it was great. I don't think I've ever really seen one of his movies that I didn't at least like. His style is exactly what I love - lots of dialogue and nothing huge necessarily happening. Just a nice little (or, not so nice sometimes) slice of life.

The two things I came away from Manhattan with were how beautiful a city New York is, and how gorgeous Meryl Streep was.

Manhattan

Manhattan

Manhattan

Manhattan

Manhattan

Manhattan

Manhattan

Manhattan

Manhattan

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she was gorgeous. I've never seen this film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? I saw a photo of her from this, and that's actually what inspired me to watch it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers