Friday, June 22, 2012

Glowing Product Review

I love summer! Since I'm a bit of an obnoxious optimist, really, I love all seasons.
But, summer! Am I right?

Since I mainly wear skirts and dresses, one of my favourite things about summer is the feeling of those first few instances of going bare legged and feeling so freeeeeee.

 For about 5 minutes. And then the dreaded leg-rubbing begins. Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. It is such a bummer - an otherwise glorious day getting more and more uncomfortable because of your stupid, sweaty thighs. I've tried powder (nope), wearing shorts (they can ride up, plus are just too hot). But no more!

If you suffer from this as well, get thee to a sporting goods store and buy this:


BODY GLIDE!

Seriously. SERIOUSLY.
This is a life saver, a god send, a some-other-hyperbole. It's small enough to keep discreetly in your purse if you need to reapply, but usually just once is good. And it'll only run you about $7!

And really, can you put a price on a summer full of flowy skirts and no chaffing? I don't think so!

4 comments:

  1. I've seen this stuff before & wondered about it. How does it work?!? Does it go powdery or coat your skin in a film?

    PS--now your search query traffic is going to get less cool. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like deodorant and yeah, I guess it does coat your skin in a thin film. It's not greasy at all though. You can sort of feel it at first, but after a while it doesn't feel like anything at all. Basically just removes any possibility of friction. I love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah! Sorry if this is a double comment but


    OMG !!! !! IS THIS REAL?!?!?!?

    I usually wear shorts (little leggings... thighings?) but they suck. If they were perhaps made of a better (wicking) fabric and were thinner they'd be ok.... but if this stuff works I'd never need them! I'm a bit skeptical that it will last all day but i'm not above re applying.

    I'll try it out and let you know my thoughts. again. OMG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Try it!!! I was totally skeptical about it too, but, oh man...it works so well!
      It's definitely more humid/sticky where you are so you would likely have to reapply it, but like I said, it's such a tiny little thing you can totally keep it in your purse ;D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers