Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Photo(s) of the day(s) - end of.

Thursday
Thursday
Lunch at Granville Island - a potato, spinach, dill, red onion and caper foccacia fresh from the oven at Terra Breads. Not pictured: the Earl Grey and black currant macaron I inhaled minutes before.

Friday
Friday
Nacho party! While talking to my friend Matty a couple weeks back he mentioned a long-standing tradition of watching Disney movies and eating "cachos" (cold nachos; torilla chips with salsa and grated cheese). Obviously this sounded amazing so on Friday night I had some pals over, we made 3 different types of nachos, drank sangria and watched Sleeping Beauty and The Little Mermaid. It was glorious.

Saturday
Saturday
Pillow fight flashmob at the VAG (heh). I ended up checking it out solo and was a little too shy to join in.

Sunday
Sunday
I've been trying my best to not become someone who talks obsessively about my dog. I'm having some luck, but it's hard when she's this ridiculous! Sunday was grey and rainy. I made roast chicken and a pineapple upside down cake, read Wuthering Heights and snuggled with this gal.

March Break is over, but I've yet to get back to work (sigh). The weather has been revolting - cold and rain rain rain. I thought of carrying on with my photos, but really all I've been doing is reading (btw, Wuthering Heights is awesome - go figure! :P) and pottering around. I was thinking perhaps I'll try to do another photo project in May. We'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers