Friday, January 7, 2011

Film Friday

In an effort to keep me posting, I figured I could use a weekly post, so if at times I'm leading a horribly boring life, at least I'll have something to share.

Over the past year and a half I've gotten back into taking film photos, which was greatly spurred on by my lovely friend Kristin working at the Lomo store in NYC.
In the summer of 2009 I visited her and picked up an LCA+, which unfortunately broke a few months later and costs the same as a new one to repair here. This past summer I picked up a Holga and have been using that.
I also have loads of photos in albums around so hey, why not show some of those off too.

6

For today, a photo from my LCA+.
This is an Elizabeth Peyton painting I saw in the MOMA. I was turned on to her from reading the wonderful Kris Atomic blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers