Thursday, March 24, 2011

Photo(s) of the day(s)

Monday
Monday Catan
I happened to had taken a photo on Monday this week, so hooray! Tulips, wine and Settlers of Catan. I'm not a big board game person, but these "German style" board games are good times.

Tuesday

No photo of mine. Tuesday was a gloomy day for me - I image searched "mopey" and this came up.

Wednesday
Wednesday morning
Morning sun on my tomato seedlings.

Wednesday
I figured I could work at more pictures of me. So here I am! Don't you love it when you figure out a way to wear some piece of clothing that just wasn't working any other way? I did this recently with my Evelyn Evelyn shirt - now I don't feel like a teenage goth in it (not that there's anything wrong with teenage goths).

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers