Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hey Bulldog

Now that Minnie is the ripe old age of 7 months she's old enough to be fixed, so that's what happened on Thursday. I dropped her off in the morning and then half-worried all day while working and came home to a very out of it, sleepy dog. After that first day she was back to her crazy, lovely self on Friday.

Maybe it's because I haven't had a dog around for a while, but boy howdy do I love that little dog. It probably also has something to do with this being the first dog that is truly mine, or half mine anyways.
I've also fallen completely in love with the bulldog breed - their funny little bodies, their amazing faces that are insanely full of character, the snorts and wrinkles.


Bulldog by peaceofpi (jomobimo.com)
Bulldog, a photo by peaceofpi (jomobimo.com) on Flickr.

Prisoners at the bar
Olde English
From the Life archive

photo by Elliot Erwitt
By Elliot Erwitt (from everyday_i_show)

bulldog sketch
Sketch I saved and can't find the source...

Womp womp
And, of course, my little ray of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers